I can’t believe we are just a days away from a school. I am not ready for the rat race of a new school year. Instead, I am going to embrace the last few weeks of the summer. When it comes to summer food we love making popsicles, the flavor possibilities are endless. We found local peaches at our local market and I went a bit crazy and instead of wasting them we made these creamy peach popsicles and they turned out to be a winner. With this summer weather going strong, these creamy peach popsicles are a great way to beat the heat.
I love peaches besides their sweetness, peaches are a good source of fiber and antioxidants such as vitamin C, beta carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin. Peaches are a great snack on their own but also delicious in a variety of recipes like smoothies, crisps, salsa and these popsicles.
These peach popsicles are super easy to make, for a little something different we added some crumbled graham cracker to the popsicles, the girls loved it.
- 6 over ripe peaches, washed, peeled, and sliced
- 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 graham crackers, curshed
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- In a blender add 5 peaches, yogurt, and honey blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle mould, 3/4 full
- add a sliced peached to each popsicle
- In a small bowl combine butter and crushed graham crackers
- Add 1 tsp graham mixture to each popsicle mould. Add 1 popsicle sticks to each mould.
- Place in freezer 3-4 hours until frozen