Valentine’s day is here! I have a rich, decedant dairy free chocolate cheesecake. This dairy free chocolate cheesecake is so easy to make and requires no baking. This dessert is perfect for sharing. Say “I LOVE YOU” with this easy to make dairy free chocolate cheesecake.
This dairy free chocolate cheesecake was inspired by minimalist baker. They are easy to make and you can make them ahead of time, which is always a bonus in my books. The girls and I had a great time making this cheesecake. I was out of dates and made a graham cracker crust instead of a date crust. I kept things simple and sprinkled icing sugar and topped the cake with fresh berries.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3/4 cup raw cashews. Add boiling hot water and sit for 30 minutes. drain and blend until smooth.
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp caco powder
- 3 oz dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Crust:Cut out two parchment paper circles the size of the ramekins. Line 2 ramekins with parchment paper. Also cut out two pieces of paper and line them in the ramekins to form a "X" This allows you to easily remove the cheesecake from the ramekin. If you want to can line the cups with parmchement paper coming over the sides as well.Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Place into the tow ramekins. Press firmly into the cups. Place ramekins in freezer for an hour.
- place all filling ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, approximately 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the container.
- Pour the flling into the ramekins
- Place in fridge for 4 hours
- Top with icing sugar and fresh berries
I have a real weakness for chocolate. These dairy free chocolate cheesecakes are:
- Easy to make
If you are looking for something other than cheesecake we have these cute peanut butter chocolate cups are on the blog. If you are making breakfast for your sweetie why not try these healthyish chocolate waffles by fraiche living.
Happy Valentines day!